Stay up-to-date on all things Vancouver UX Awards
We promise not to be super annoying
April 4, 2023
That's a wrap! Thank you to everyone who participated, sponsored and submitted.
Congratulations to this year’s winners!
Post sponsored by
The Vancouver User Experience Awards recognize the elegance, clarity, innovation, impact, and emotion in the local user experience community. The Awards encourage participation from those who share a common thread as user experience advocates, regardless of industry.
Each year we refine our categories to better represent the breadth of design work being done in British Columbia, specifically Vancouver. Here are the winners based off of award category:
Special thanks go to our judges, their breadth of expertise brings such unique perspectives to the judging process!
- Gordon Ross: Owner, Vice President at OXD
- Irina Belova: Director Product Design at CLIO
- Annie Wong: Senior Interaction Designer at Samsung Electronics
- Jai Djwa: Principal at Agentic Digital Media
- Garima Sood: Service Design Lead, Government Digital Experience Division at Government of British Columbia
- Silas Hooper: Freelance Design Researcher
- Deanna Young: Directory, Service Design, Ministry of Attorney General at Government of British Columbia
- Manuhuia Barcham: Associate Professor at Emily Carr University
Photos taken by our amazing volunteers: Jarell Alvarez, Adam Yunker and Flora Gordon
For more information on how we evaluate submissions, event attendance or sponsorship, please visit our website. Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram @VanUXAwards.
Tickets are now on sale!
It's show time. Tickets are now available in single and group options.